I suggest you ...

Feedly web not marking articles as read as I scroll

I wake up this morning and noticed that when scrolling articles, they are not auto-marked as read. Please don't break something that was working perfectly fine.

Also, the new layout of the mobile app is a huge down step... is confusing and the paged feature was a huge feature.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ignacio Salinas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad there's a fix. FYI, the issue seems to be that preferences were unset somehow, since this was my experience:
    1. Mark-as-read on scroll was not working in article view on web.
    2. I visitied the setting page and saw that my configuration was already set to "Full Articles View Only"
    3. I clicked "All Views" then switched back to "Full Articles View Only"
    4. The feature is working now.

• Marika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big thanks also, I was looking for settings and couldn't find it until now.

• Rhonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bless your cotton socks, Brian, that's exactly what I needed! Couldn't find the settings to save my life.

• Brian Levay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Found it. There's a setting. Was probably changed with the newest release of feedly this week. Click on your avator (top right corner), go to settings, click on Mark As Read and you'll find the scroll settings in there.

• Brian Levay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, feedly web is not marking articles as read on scroll. Hoping it's a bug and wasn't done on purpose.

Feedback and Knowledge Base