I suggest you ...

Better Evernote sharing option.

Add ability to share articles to Evernote from feedly desktop and feedly mobile including the following features:
- Select a notebook
- Add tags
- Add a comment

1,691 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul NPaul N shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  PetrAdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that this feature request , along with other improvements on the Evernote integration (saving on mobile, business notebook support, full article clipping, and more) was implemented as part of the latest feedly update (v20 on mobile) and is available as part of feedly Pro.

Take a full tour of the new feedly + Evernote integration on the blog: http://blog.feedly.com/2014/04/29/evernote-feedly-mobile/

Thanks again for providing feedback and upvoting this feature request in UserVoice.
    Don’t hesitate to continue to give us feedback via this channel.

Best,
    -Remi

95 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chrischris commented  · 

Hmm, Evernote tags don't seem to be working for me on Feedly Pro desktop as mentioned in this initial feature request which Feedly says is completed. When I open an article and click the evernote button it only lets me select a notebook but no option to set tags. Is this working for other people?

• Jessica WardJessica Ward commented  · 

Hi Remi,

When will we be able to select notebook and add tags from mobile?

• Simon PollardSimon Pollard commented  · 

Why is this so hard? They already have Evernote functionality through the web UI, why can't that be added to the mobile app? Particularly for paying Pro users. This is really quite awful.

• Tadas MitkusTadas Mitkus commented  · 

Just became pro user to get Evernote integration. And I still don't have it on my iPhone ! This is totally not tolerated. I request for full refund !

• Joe GiordanoJoe Giordano commented  · 

Ditto what others have said, became a pro user specifically for the evernote integration. Spent hours signing in and out looking for the elephant! This should be clearly noted when signing up for pro.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need that Evernote functionality in the iOS app ASAP. It is the one feature that would make me want to jump to a competitor.

• Anonymous commented  · 

10d ago I was assured by Feedly support that the iOS app would be updated during March to include direct Evernote support!

• Tim BeaverTim Beaver commented  · 

Upgrade to Pro to get Evernote integration they said. What a con. Absolute garbage. Very disappointed and reconsidering Feedly altogether.

• bucklittlebucklittle commented  · 

I'll add my voice: I just paid for pro primarily to get save to evernote only to learn that can't do it from mobile (android) app. I see from other comments that I'm not the only one. You must add this feature. It is one of the benefits you claim to offer for $45/year. If there is a disclaimer for it working in mobile app then I missed it. Please, lots of us want it enough to pay.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Till feedly mobile integrates pro Evernote features you can try emailing the article into evernote

• ryanryan commented  · 

agreed

• JoeJoe commented  · 

More than a year later and still no iOS Evernote integration? Seriously?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why cant the ios App save to evernote? I pay for pro. Not Good...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another vote for this, just bought pro for the Evernote connection, very sorry it doesn't work from iOS.

• VSVS commented  · 

Yes, please add the option of saving to evernote from mobile. Many thanks,
        Avid Feedly User

• Dmitry PashkevichDmitry Pashkevich commented  · 

In Evernote, I usually save all my clips into one big notebook and organize them by tags. So at the moment the "Save to Evernote" feature in Feedly isn't very useful to me as long as I can't pick my tags (Evernote's tags, not Feedly's own tags)

• Anonymous commented  · 

They fooled me... No evernote with Android feedly pro.

• Cian MontgomeryCian Montgomery commented  · 

I can pick evernote as my favorite sharing tool but I have no idea how to acctually make it save to Evernote. the only one click save button seems to go to the silly feedly save list. WTF!

• gregcgregc commented  · 

Hi there, I can't find the "evernote" button on your mobile version (android)...
        Any help would be appreciated !
        Regards

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base