I suggest you ...

Feedly for Windows Phone & Windows 8

Please, I beg you. Make an app for both Windows Phone and Windows RT/8. Or at the very least, make the web version compatible with IE10.

15,965 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JacobJacob shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Denis IonovDenis Ionov shared a merged idea: Add Windows Phone support  ·   · 

395 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please reconsider this one. A lot of Windows 10 and Windows 10 phone users would love a Feedly app. Don't make Feedly one of those apps that force people to have to stick to iOS/Android in order to use their favorite apps.

• comphilipcomphilip commented  · 

I tried Feedly official apps on Android and iOS. To be honest, official apps not fits my reading behaviors.

Connection Problem
        Official apps does not tell you whether it uses HTTPS connection or not. Nextgen Reader in WP/win8/win10, gReader in android, Newsify in iOS all has HTTPS switch setting. I have connection problem when using official apps. Most of the time, it is not stable to load article content. While all third party apps with HTTPS connection, all of them works well.

Layout
        Although there are dozens of feed subscription in my feedly account. Feedly fetches hundreds of articles. Only few of them I read carefully, most of them only title scanned. So Feedly magazine like layout does not fit to me to quickly reading. While those third party apps has many settings to let me change layout, not load thumbnail in article list view.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please make an app for Windows. Why exclude such a huge user group?

• Anonymous commented  · 

i am a pro user who just switched to a windows 10 tablet. a native app with offline syncing would be beneficial as most of the native readers are buggy.

i hope feedly is at least considering it at this pointx

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have the feedly app on my iPad and I can no longer open it. What the heck did you do to it? this app no longer works..It says it doesn't work on IOS 7 or 8..what am I supposed to do? I am losing faith in feedly mobile. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

• Helen PalssonHelen Palsson commented  · 

Any movement on this? I like many others are a paying subscriber and seriously the fact that there is no Windows App really cheeses me off.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

Voted. I use NextGen. It's a nice app, but would appreciate Feedly supporting its own user base, rather than delegating it to a 3rd party, however high quality their product may be.

With the advent of Windows 10 and a universal app platform, perhaps a native Feedly app will see the light of day.

• Cristian CeoCristian Ceo commented  · 

We need an universal app. Next gen is somewhat meh. Bring the app to Windows!

• JasonJason commented  · 

Wow, look at all the votes (15000+), and still nothing. First party support pls and thx!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base