I suggest you ...

Offline Support

Enable offline reading for all unread items +images in feeds

I catch up on my RSS reading in the metro (spotty at best cell service) and on flights (often no service even available) -- please enable offline reading of unread items, and sync unread/bookmark/etc. on the next connect. The workflow of the MobileRSS app does this very well currently, and allows per-folder caching and selection of whether to cache images or not, on wifi only or any connection. That is a bit overboard, but being able to add an offline cache is the main feature I'll miss moving from my current solution.

PS: Otherwise, great app!

15,653 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jon CamfieldJon Camfield shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  PetrAdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

The current feedly apps (iOS and Android) do not offer offline article caching.

This is a feature we are looking into.

If you’re looking for offline support, some feedly partner apps support it (eg.Reeder and Newsify on iOS, or Press on Android).

Those apps are powered by the feedly Cloud API and will seamlessly recreate your reading environment (all your feeds are sync’ed from feedly when you login).

To explore the feedly partner apps and their features, visit http://www.feedly.com/apps.html

256 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndrewAndrew commented  · 

This would get me to upgrade to pro.

• Jordano Santos CerqueiraJordano Santos Cerqueira commented  · 

I use Opera with extension Evernote and save in 'simplified article mode' the page in Magazine view. Is the best for Windows.

• tArKitArKi commented  · 

I would pay too for PRO if offline feature was included!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would pay for PRO if this was an included feature.

• erperp commented  · 

How do I get the green dot off my computer when using feedly? I don't want any more features.

• Benjamin W ByersBenjamin W Byers commented  · 

Does the new Feedly Boards feature enable offline viewing? Petr, please help us! I fly every week and need an offline option that doesn't suck. :(

• Matt C. in NYCMatt C. in NYC commented  · 

Like a lot of folks here, I imagine, I do a fair amount of my reading underground, on the subway. While I still hold out hope Feedly will soon integrate this feature, I also was wondering if folks had good recommendations for alternatives in the meantime.

I saw PRESS was recommended by an admin (I'm an Android user), but that was back in 2013. Is that still the best option? What are you guys using, and why do you like it? Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Embarrasing really that there is still no offline access to content.

• David JobsonoDavid Jobsono commented  · 

Help!

Feedly on PC (W 10 using FireFox) is not displaying all my feeds, and left hand margin gives no intuitive tool to help me.

Feedly on Android phone (Gal S4) is giving me all my usual feeds.

Blowed if I can see how to fix this! I'm probably missing the obvious.

• Simona IesceSimona Iesce commented  · 

Three year has been past. Is it changed anything?

• Jon CamfieldJon Camfield commented  · 

When/where do I have time to catch up on my news articles? Mostly on planes and trains/subways, sometimes in remote, no-cell-service/no-wifi locations. Almost never when I am well connected to the Internet.

• Jon CamfieldJon Camfield commented  · 

Hey, so... many years later, and this feature is still missing in the core feedly app. With the potential (for paid accounts) for more exciting integrations with IFTTT and similar, the ongoing lack of a fully-featured, offline-reading-enabled app is really irksome; as I'd love to finally ditch my manual process to tag articles over into (the slowly and painfully dying) delicious, but am limited to what Newsify's app can manage.

• PrPr commented  · 

Missing how to disable auto refresh. Want to manually tell Feedly to refresh. Otherwise hard to catch up on feeds.

• Dawood QureshiDawood Qureshi commented  · 

I am a pro customer. for some reason , i want to remove all feeds from my account and upload again. is this a way that i can remove all feeds and clean up ?

• Zsolt Ferenc JuhászZsolt Ferenc Juhász commented  · 

Whats the status after 2 Years "under review" - Why should I forced to use 3rd Party Apps to get this essential feature? - Please do your homework.

• Anonymous commented  · 

the new "section marked as read. undo." buttons looks very bad ! i don't like it at all !!

• CathyCathy commented  · 

will feedly allow me to view my subscription sites with available features

• mdbergmanmdbergman commented  · 

Is Feedly Offline today? I get to signin but that's all.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base