• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gianmarco C.Gianmarco C. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Offer Feedly's own login  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Remi TrangAdminRemi Trang (Business Development, Feedly) responded  · 

We are currently using Google’s oAuth protocol to identify you when you login, along with Facebook, Twitter, Windows live and Evernote login options.

We’ve opted to take the route of secure 3rd party oAuth login options for now, but we also realize there is a big demand for a dedicated “feedly login” option. This is something that will require more dev work, and we are looking at this for the longer term.

326 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonAnon commented  · 

but we also realize there is a big demand for a dedicated “feedly login” option. This is something that will require more dev work, and we are looking at this for the longer term.

It's a 1 hour code modification. You just want to link to other services so you can data mine your subscribers. Fuck you and your app.

• AnonAnon commented  · 

I find it sad that you would alienate established users just to try something new.

• OliverOliver commented  · 

Your service and user interface sounds and looks great to me... But I'd use feedly only with a personal account, or email login!!!

• JaneJane commented  · 

Will pass on feedly without an independent login option

• MeatballMeatball commented  · 

Please for the love of god, change this. I purchased a lifetime pro account when they first became available. I'm really opposed to giving Google another opportunity to big brother me. I shouldnt have to pay AND give even more personal data to Google for them to pimp to advertisers, our government etc. This should be a feature period- but at the very least for pro users. There's a growing number of us that dont want to use Google services at all. Please accommodate this.

• MeatballMeatball commented  · 

Please for the love of god, change this. I purchased a lifetime pro account when they first became available. I'm really opposed to giving Google another opportunity to big brother me. I shouldnt have to pay AND give them even more personal data to pimp to advertisers, our government etc. This should be a feature period- but at the very least for pro users.

• Anonymous commented  · 

pretty please add an email login

• Bruce RamseyBruce Ramsey commented  · 

I will not register with any social medium or any Google tentacle. Please provide a signup using a email login. Thank you. Please notify me of any changes appropriate to my comments.

• JanJan commented  · 

Will not register with FB or GMail. Please provide a standalone sign up.

• Ivan TchankovIvan Tchankov commented  · 

I'd use feedly only with a personal account, or email login.

• incainca commented  · 

I will only use feedly if I can have a unique feedly login...not associated with any other site (such as Google, Evernote, Facebook, etc.)
        Unfortunately I do not have a way to contact you directly and receive a response as to whether this will ever be possible.
        If you care, you have my email address below to respond. If I get no response, I will understand that you rather I do not use Feedly.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I really want the ability to sign in with my fastmail email address - when is this coming?

• IvanIvan commented  · 

Please provide an email based login

• Anonymous commented  · 

feedlol, just use inoreader.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

And every time I clean out my cache I shouldn't have to fuck around for twenty minutes trying to get back to my feeds. I don't want your suggestions. I know what I want and will add it when I want. Now, I am signing off and using another service because what you offer is more trouble than it's worth. Have a nice day.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When is it coming? Please stop stalling. And will I be able to disconnect the link with my Google ID at that point?

• sigsig commented  · 

ITS COMING

http://blog.feedly.com/2014/11/29/the-right-login/
        "Note: We know that there is a demand from users to be able to connect to feedly using a feedly specific login. The multiple logins feature is a step in that direction. Once that feature is in production, we will start working on a feedly specific login and allow users to attach a feedly login to their exiting account."

• JoshJosh commented  · 

fuck all of you guys on feedly

• Noway JoseNoway Jose commented  · 

I've grown tired of having to re-read the same lame articles in Flipboard every time I jump back into it to deal with email/phone call/etc., not to mention the fact that the web (desktop) interface is lame. So I started looking for an alternative, and feedly was the most popular. Sadly, like others, I will *not* use my gmail/facebook/twitter accounts to log into *any* other service besides those...so I won't be using feedly either.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base