I suggest you ...

Remove, filter or delete duplicated posts

Analize content to detect duplicated posts. Have an option to mark them, filter them or delete them.

I have some feeds that have duplicates, content is the same, only time or url changes (http://www.example.com or http://example.com).

142 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Maico Córdova shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • wbdecker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would also be helpful across feeds. For example. 9to5mac and 9to5toys often cross post the same article. It's very annoying to have to see the same stories multiple times.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This a critical feature that would greatly improve Feedly. Many of use subscribe to many similar feeds which often either cover or copy the same topic. Removing duplicate stories would make Feedly vastly more useful.

There are several publications which repost articles throughout the day to reach maximum subscribers, like Gamespot, and it would really be nice if I could filter out duplicates since I read all the posts anyway. Maybe a duplicate can be decided on the basis of source + title, and all duplicates to be considered for all posts over the last 24 hours? This would really be helpful.

• Stefan Hecker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additional to the impossibility to remove a post, the little trashcan icon/trash link is very misleading, too. What is the sense of removing a post from the list, when it reappears after a refresh?

No, this request isn't for the same feature. It's not about condensing content from different feeds, but more than one post of the same article from the same feed.

I have this problem with one of my feeds; every one of their posts shows up twice in my list. Annoyyyinggg!

I want a way to get rid of duplicate post too, i tried feedrinse but i don't know how to output all my subscirbed urls.

Feedback and Knowledge Base