I suggest you ...

Saved for later bug

I have a bug on my “Saved For Later” list. One article is stuck in there, even when I take the “Saved For Later” tag off it keeps being displayed on my list… and it's the most frustrating experience I had.

This bug made me think about a feature, a Single button to empty the “Saved for Sater” list, removing all the tags from all the articles using just one click or even 2 —if you add it on one menu.

This is different to the concept of “Mark as Read” I don't mean to mark them as read, I mean to remove them from my “Saved for Later” list.

686 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Swedborg Morales shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

We’re very sorry for this, please if you’re not able to delete some article from Save for Later, if it is stuck there forever, let me know at petr@feedly.com I’ll fix this for you from our end.
    Also please send me your userID from : https://feedly.com/i/console

userID is a string of numbers and characters on top of that page, usually something like this: 8ad234e3-3921-40ac-9808-39213e8c65ff

139 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I can't even open my Read Later list.

• David commented  · 

I also have a post in my Saved for Later list and cannot delete it. Same exact problem as you. This post is currently 457 days old and the only thing more frustrating than seeing the post and having no way to delete it is having no way to contact Feedly for support other than this board. Sad to see your question remains unanswered.

• MP commented  · 

Same problem. I stopped using feedly in 2013 for this reason. After 3 years I thought they had solved the issue. I was wrong.

• Russ commented  · 

I have a item at the bottom of my save for later list. It is untagged and is not tagged for knowledge board. It will not go away. how do I get rid of it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Cancell my order I live in Canada and I will make the order in Canada Sorry

• Scott Abbott commented  · 

I'm having this problem now too - anyone find a way to fix it?

• k r commented  · 

why do I have to clear ALL? dang it. Why cant we check mark the ones to clear? seems a basic no brainer feature.

• Dayne May commented  · 

pjrous's comment in this thread from January 2015 about the Clear All button in the desktop browser client worked for me - and made me feel stupid for not noticing the Clear All button myself :)

• Antoine commented  · 

I have the same problem. I have the bug with 5 articles, including some published in 2013

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here. Any workarounds?
        I think the items come from when I was browsing articles using the "Add content" section a long time ago.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you go to the Saved Articles page, then tap & hold the one you want to delete it will be "unsaved" then hit refresh and voila it's gone!

• Johnny commented  · 

Same problem here. Fix It!!!!!!!!!!!

• Seanny commented  · 

This bug still exists both on the website and in the iOS app. And (for me) there is no 'Clear All' button.

• bio commented  · 

The bug still exists. I have that article for over 2 years in my list now.

• pjrous commented  · 

Has anyone tried the "Clear All" button at the top of the Saved page? I hit that and was able to fix this problem. Try giving it a shot. Not sure how long that button has been there but I felt like an idiot when I finally noticed it, considering I've been using Feedly since Google Reader died.

• pjrous commented  · 

Has anyone tried the "Clear All" button at the top of the Saved page? I hit that and was able to fix this problem. Try giving it a shot. Not sure how long that button has been there but I felt like an idiot when I finally noticed it, considering I've been using Feedly since Google Reader died.

• Joey commented  · 

This is still a problem for me. Fix it already!

• mattratze commented  · 

Since Google Reader is gone, all my RSS are messed up. Feedly is a shitty wannabe.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base