I suggest you ...

Please add evernote support via app!

Save an article to evernote with 1 click! Mailing to yourself is inelegannt! Thx!

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that this feature request , along with other improvements on the Evernote integration (saving on mobile, business notebook support, full article clipping, and more) was implemented as part of the latest feedly update (v20 on mobile) and is available as part of feedly Pro.

Take a full tour of the new feedly + Evernote integration on the blog: http://blog.feedly.com/2014/04/29/evernote-feedly-mobile/

Thanks again for providing feedback and upvoting this feature request in UserVoice.
    Don’t hesitate to continue to give us feedback via this channel.

Best,
    -Remi

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maciej Baron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's weird that the apps (Android/iOS) don't have this feature. It should be trivial to implement. What if I have a Pro account and I only use the apps for Feedly? I can't use my Pro account to its full potential.

• Mapjr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of direct Evernote integration is the one thing that keeps me looking at alternatives to Feedly.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This makes 10 of us who are disappointed that Evernote save (on upgrade to Pro) is not available in the iOS app. I went back to the advertising language and it is vague. Weasels.

• Thomas Grist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also jumped to Feedly Pro for this. I was disappointed to find the save to Evernote feature hadn't been replicated on the Feedly iOS app.

Specifically, it would be great to be able to save certain posts to certain Evernote boards from the Feedly iOS app like you can on the desktop web app.

• lfs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another pro use who was surprised this is not available under iOS

+1 to add

• Marc Isler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...i hoped to get that by upgrading to Feedly Pro - but it's only available in the Cloud version?

• gbr rgn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please, it would be a great great add.

Btw, what's the reason behind the chouse of other integration like pocket or twitter and many others beeing available for free version and the evernote one not?
        Many thanks

gbr

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding an Evernote interface would make Feedly the absolute best reader. Please add this functionality! Thanks for your great work!

Feedback and Knowledge Base