I suggest you ...

keep read articles in sync on all devices

Before the update to feedly 16 everything was perfectly in sync: When I read everything new in Firefox I could open feedly on my Android device and got the "you read everything ..." message - perfect! When there were new feeds and I read them on Android I did not get them as unread on Firefox later.

However, since the update to feedly 16 this changed. Now stuff I read in Firefox does not show up as already-read on Android and vice versa. That's super annoying and actually this kind of syncing is the reason I started using feedly in the first place - when reading feeds at home, at work and from mobile it's very important to keep read items in sync. Especially with high-volume feeds such as 9gag.

1,846 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ThiefMaster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

172 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Colin York commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, same problem here as well, if this doesn't get fixed soon it is a deal killer and I will be looking for another RSS reader.

• Eric Jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here: After updating the Firefox plugin (16.0.512), I no longer see articles I "saved for later" in the Android app (16.0.5). Restarting the browser and the app doesn't seem to help.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After reading on my Mac using Chrome, I found my iPad was not sync'd. I force closed the app and restarted it -- sync'd! This is a partial work-around for me.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree... what's the point of having an app that works across devices/platforms if it doesn't carry information over?

• Matthias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here... this must have something to do with the new feedly backend, which no longer relies on Google Reader.

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base