I suggest you ...

How can i disconnect the ios app from buffer?

Right now it's connected to the wrong account (i have more than one buffer accounts). There is no option to disconnect in any way. I already tried to reinstall the app.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sander van den Broek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tevis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Solution - I had the same problem. My buffer account had an error and when buffer corrected it I could no longer use feedly with the buffer account. I spent hours trying to figure out a solution or a if there was a better app. I contacted buffer who tried to help and I emailed feedly who never responded to my emails. I finally used the option to save my feeds as an OPML file and I erased my feedly account. I set up a new feedly account using the same email address I had been using and imported my OPML file. This allowed me to set up buffer again. After I logged out of my feedly apps on my mobile devices and logged back into the feedly app, everything was correct. Hope this helps.

• Lance Laytner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To fix this go to the incorrect Buffer account Feedly is currently connected to at bufferapp.com, then revoke access to Feedly. Then logout at bufferapp.com and re-login into the correct Buffer account. Then, in Feedly try to post to Buffer. It will give you a "Woops" message and the option to logout of Buffer. Yay! Logout in Feedly and then login to the correct Buffer account in Feedly. That fixes the issue.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. Been a problem for a while now! Needs sorting as can only use feedly on computer and phone. It's useless on ipad.

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to know how to use different buffer accounts as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base