I suggest you ...

I can't login in my feedly account.

I can't login in my feedly account.

When I put the login button a new window is appearing with sign in options
Google
Twitter
Facebook
Microsoft
but my account is related on other email address.

How to login ?

150 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  PetrAdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

This issue has been fixed with the latest iOS release. For those who are still experiencing this, please upgrade to iOS 8 and above, or please wait for the fix for iOS 7.
    If you you happen to have issues with logging in on web app or Android, it might be related to a recent performance issues we’re investigating and working. We expect to be back up and running very soon. Thank you for your patience.

81 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Susan MuirSusan Muir commented  · 

I upgraded my account 2 weeks ago now I cannot find that account try to open another account but no upgrade

Can you help me

• Anonymous commented  · 

Cannot login via Desktop Browser trying to use my google account. Facebook login works but that generates a brand new account with nothing set... It should have at least recognized I am the same email address and "merged" the two accounts?!

• Anonymous commented  · 

i can't login on windows with google. the log is reported as being succesful, nu then is followed by a 404- i am going back to inoreader which is working - fkunze@gmail.com

• Oscar GonzalezOscar Gonzalez commented  · 

i cannot log in with my feedly credentials.

What can I do?

• Sarah GraySarah Gray commented  · 

I cannot login on chrome with my google account.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's working on iOS now. Thanks, finally!

• DanDan commented  · 

Can't log in from a web browser now. When i click on my google account it just sits there. Whats up with that!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I work in product support, development and QA and find it quite discerning that something so fundamental was overlooked / missed during final QA.

• Alexandra FrankAlexandra Frank commented  · 

I can't login in my iPhone either (my account seems fine on my Mac). I just installed Feedly on a new iPhone and when I go to login through Google, and once put in my password, it just takes me to a google homepage - no way to get back to my feeds. Any tips?

• EricEric commented  · 

Found a solution. Go to feedly.com. Log in with Google -- don't use the app yet!

Go to settings. Add a feedly account. Add it to your logins. Then go to the app and log in with the Feedly account, NOT with Google. I got it to work. Good luck!

• EricEric commented  · 

Same problem here. Made the mistake of logging out. Now I just sit get the google home page. Help, feedly!!!!!!

• FDFD commented  · 

Dan's solution (1 April 2016) works! thank you!

• AntonAnton commented  · 

same for me. google log-in takes me to the google main page. pls fix this

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same issue. Trying to use my Google account as I do on my laptop, but it just goes to the Google main page.

• Leigh McGivernLeigh McGivern commented  · 

I've had a feedly login (not through Google, FB, etc.) on my desktop computer for years. Now when I try to log in it says I don't exist. So I try to log in through Google (which, BTW, is the same user name and pw as my feedly account) and it doesn't take me to feedly at all.

I do NOT want to have to set up another feedly account after all these years. Help!!!

• Dan HerringDan Herring commented  · 

All, I was having this exact issue and I found a solution!

Log into Feedly in a browser and then click your login info in the bottom left at the base of the feeds panel. This takes you to a page where you can manage your logins. Just add a Feedly.com account login (you can create it there even if you don't have one) then use this to log into your apps! Hope this helps!!

• Todd ShubertTodd Shubert commented  · 

Having the same issue as the most recent comment "can login with google email but feedly is not redirecting correctly"

I'm directed to a Google login page, login, then sent to a plain Google search page. Feedly never recognizes the login.

And I can pay for "Premium Support" which is to say any support whatsoever, as I can find zero answers here.

• Anonymous commented  · 

can login with google email but feedly is not redirecting correctly. What is going on here??

• Anonymous commented  · 

cant log into my facebook,can log into email,had to reset passwords in two days, and still have trouble loging onnnn to facebook

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base