Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You’re making a “snapchat” level mistake

Prior to yesterday’s update, a page of unread items were marked as read once that page was dismissed. That behavior is now gone, even in the classic version. I scan 100’s of articles a day whenever a have a moment or two. My reader MUST support appropriate incremental marking of articles as read in order to support my use case. As of this update it does not - and neither does the Feedly Classic app.

You are about to lose a large portion of your audience if you don’t bring back this behavior immediately - as in days.

Feedly got…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,would you try enabling mark as read on scroll and long pressing on articles to select form Mark as Read above/below? That would put you close to the previous behavior. We don’t have pages concept in the new app so we don’t know how to mark to mark a current page as read anymore.
    If that is a big change for you, there is Feedly Classic app still available.

2. Working Google login

Google login is no longer working on ios. Google no longer support the way authentication is done in the iOS app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base