Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Measure use of various feeds to help me to control my feeds

When I'm trying to determine what feeds I'd like to decmmit, I'd like to know how many articles have come in from a feed, how many I've read, how many I've shared, Etc. That way I could decide to pause/decommit the feed that seems to be very low interest to me.

I imagine that I'd, pause a feed that the ratio of Shared/Presented was much lower than the average, and thus reducing the noise level, i. e. amount of time in viewing the generally less interesting reeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. provide a refund

Hello, I don't know who to contact. I was under the impression that I was unsubscribed from this service, but I recieved a charge today on my paypal account for another year of service. I did not request this and do not want to subsribe for another year. Please provide me a refund for this charge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sharing via email

From a Google Reader ex-user: I frequently share feed articles via email. I don't see that option anywhere on the Chrome plug-in of Feedly (although it works great on the iOS version that I also use). Should be trivial to add to Chrome? Thx.

1,533 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    84 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Previous and next buttons please

I want feedly to have previous and next buttons...have to scroll for every article right which is not user friendly.......

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search Saved Items

Allow users to Search in their Saved Items

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop characterizing articles as "humorous" or "satirical." Readers can -- should -- make that decision for themselves. Please.

Stop characterizing articles as "humorous" or "satirical." Readers can -- should -- make that decision for themselves. Please. It's destructive to the article to characterize it in advance that way (90% of what's called "humorous" doesn't work; the characterization makes it worse).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Russ, those are some of your sources articles. Humorous.jpg is from “The Front Row” you follow. and the other one jokes.jpg is from “New Desks”. What they post is not in our power.

7. Expose controls for stopping auto-scroll when I open a list item

Used to be that when I clicked on a line item, it would open the story below and no scrolling would occur. Now it auto-scrolls so the headline is at the top of the screen. This makes cycling through line items a lot slower (click on item, auto-scroll happens, manually scroll to see next item, click...etc). It'd be great if this were an optional feature please.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. mark current article as read before refreshing feed

When I use the keyboard to navigate the desktop page, I use the R key to refresh. However, when refreshing, the article I'm currently reading (before the refresh) is marked as read, but only after refreshing. This means that the recently read article will still appear in the list of articles, but marked as read. This is particularly confusing when hitting R after the last article, which will trigger a new list only with that article marked as read, instead of a message that all articles are read (this is in the "All" view, but should apply to other views…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add a search feature to the "Saved for later" section.

I need to be able to search saved articles at later dates. Google reader had a search function where I could search by keyword or even exact phrase for specific articles I had saved. It's very handy when you have a tonne of saved articles and you're looking for one in particular.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automatic mark "read" while scrolling

Personally, I do not have enough options automatically mark "read" while scrolling news (like the ones in Reeder, and it's very convenient)

884 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  86 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Import tags and Tagged articles

Tags and articles saved under tags in google reader won't show up in Feedly. Would be great if they did!

927 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  87 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. To provide an api for developers

Developer API like: : https://code.google.com/p/pyrfeed/wiki/GoogleReaderAPI
    So we can develop applications around it.

222 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base