Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Left images iOS

Can you please align the images on the left side , as it was previously, on iOS ? Or at least make an option to do so. It makes much more sense.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, we moved the photos because a lot of articles do not have images and in feeds that mix articles with images and no images, the layout ends up being not very nice. We built the new app with 4000 iOS and 4000 Android users and a majority of the users preferred having imaged on the right so that articles with and without images would marry better.
    The old app had 5 years of love poured into it. The new app is only 6 months old (but build using a tech stack that is giving us the opportunity iterate and improve the experience a lot faster). The challenge for us is to find the gaps and pick the optimizations that make sense and try to bring the new app on par for ALL our users.

2. Google login broken

Logging in to Feedly iOS is no longer working with my Google account. The login to Google seems to complete but instead of going back to the Feedly app the Google search page is displayed. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app but that didn't solve it. Any ideas?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Organizing feeds on mobile

Ability to move feeds from one category to the other as well as ability to change a category's name on the mobile version of feedly.

315 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base