Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, can you please send us the RSS you’re trying to add to your Feedly that logs you out? Can you also make sure you’re running the latest version of Feedly app by logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?
    We’re at care@feedly.com

2. Add a toggle button to show all or only unread items

Add a button to all feeds to toggle view of all items or only unread (near the "Mark as read", "Refresh" and "Layout" buttons.)
    Currently you need to open the "More options" menu and toggle an item. This will turn it into a single click.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug? Mark all as read (checkmark) isn't refreshing correctly.

When I click the check mark to mark all as read, the list refreshes, and they ARE marked as read. But I have to hit the refresh button to see them go from bold to normal. This just started the last couple of weeks.

Been using the Brave browser, haven't checked back on Chrome.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add setting/filter to only show feeds with full content

I often take the metro where signals are scarce. Several feeds have "read more" links at the bottom of the content. I would prefer to hide all feeds that do this since I have to usually skip and move on to a feed that already has the content downloaded because no internet. This will help those who have been asking for offline caching, but it may be a simpler addition.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures becaus

Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures because of my finger when I scroll the content.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. the ability to hide or show all images inside articles to allow for text-only view

An optional setting would do it. Simply allow the user to say if he wants to see images inside articles or not.

Some websites add huge cover images to their articles which are often with little use for the reader.

The ability to hide those by default would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Black Friday ad, keeps showing up on every visit, doesn't redirect properly

The Black Friday ad reappears after any change of section or subsequent visit.

The biggest issue is that, upon closing the ad, it simply redirects to my front page. I am usually trying to go to a specific feed or category of feed from a bookmark.

I tried to report this issue to support, but I can never reach the support page because I am also redirected away from it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Toggle animated gif in article view

I love to use feedly to read ui movement rss in article view, but all the animated content is in still jpg now. Would you please add a function to enable or disable the gif animation for user preference?

https://uimovement.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove subheader of top page, "The insights you need to get the inside edge"

Kill the subheader, "The insights you need to get the inside edge". The header already takes up half the vertical readable space, is a marketing blurb for Feedly, and is not customizable/removable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug: Overlaping Text

I know a lot of people aren't on IE11 anymore, but I thought I would tell you about this bug. It started a few weeks ago. Lines of text overlap each other now. It's annoying and makes sections of the feed hard to read. Thanks for looking at it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. badge for unread artikels

I like to now when a new artikel is there whitout opening the app

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apply night mode to the ‘Never stop learning!’ splash screen on iOS.

Night mode is great but the bright ‘Never stop learning!’ splash screen is jarring and somewhat defeats the point using night mode at night.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Move to the next feed when I mark all articles as read in the current feed.

Move to the next feed when I mark all articles as read in the current feed. It used to work this way. Bring it back.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reduce article busyness

The current article view has a lot of wasted space and large fonts (see attached image). The wasted space (large title font; padding around the share buttons; the "Insights" section) can be consolidate into a single bar located below the article title.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Flexible headlines

Hi! I think it would be a good idea if
    1. You could let widgets show more than one headline in cases where the widgets are long
    2. Make sure that the widget shows the entire headline. It's annoying to see a headline that shows the first few words then goes off to an ellipses.
    Other than that, great job with the application!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Throughout feed articles, everything is back, white and grey! 😔

I suggest using customizable colors through feed articles so we can at a glance realize when an article finishes and a new one starts. At least make the "Visit website" box colored.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. the Contextual Menu should include a "Translate" menu item

The Contextual Menu that appears when selecting some text should include a "Translate" menu item.

I'm German so I should somehow be able to translate to German.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove read articles from view

Ever since the last update, my app will no longer hide read articles from view. This makes it very hard to find the unread articles as I have to scroll through hundreds of grayed read articles to find one I skipped to read later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make feedly better

Content i haven't subscribed to keeps showing up in my feeds. Is there a way to "toggle" that off and keep it from happening?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 90 91
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base