Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to select the fourth layout view

Most of my views let me see the article content. For one view, I selected another to compare, and now I can't get back.

All I can choose is Card, Title, and Magazine view, none of which match the rest of my feeds. Screenshot attached of the view I want everywhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Preferences option has disappeared...

The Preferences option used to be at the bottom of the left hand side menu, beneath the list of my Personal Feeds.

Now, the only things there are 'Share collections' and 'Recently Read'.

Where have the Preferences gone?!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide a way to filter (edit) article titles to remove unnecessary text

A news site feed I follow have started prefixing article titles with site names, which makes it more difficult to quickly scan the list in my news category in title only view. See attached screenshot.

I would like to see a filter added to feeds that allow rules to be defined that cause unwanted text to be removed from titles before they are displayed. Referencing the attached screenshots, such rules would allow the following list of strings to be defined.

"Sport24.co.za | "
    "Channel24.co.za | "
    "New24.com | "
    "Fin24.com | "

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to cancel it.

I have just missed the click, I have paid $63.67 for your feedly.
    I don’t want to buy Feedly pro yearly. I want to get cancel of it.

How can I do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to unsubscribe from the Feedly Team version if Im still at trial

Thought Feedly team would help me with my collegue project but it didn'.t I used it for one day and want to cancel it. Please help!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please help me to refund

I just upgraded to Pro but I can not find the function I need.

Please help me to refund to my paypal account.

My feedly account is 505031@163.com

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. change the feed designs back to the previous version

A new design appears to have rolled out to me today.

I have all my feeds set to 'titles only' & 'comfortable', but there's both a lot of wasted whitespace at the top of the feed, and the items are bunched very close together, as though it was set to 'compact'. Hiding the display options in a drop down behind the feed title is also a little irritating.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thank you all for your feedback. We know if might be a bit hard to see something new and for those of you who are used to the old view for many years this might be a quite shocking experience. We’re so sorry for the frustration some of you might experience. We’ll be releasing a blog post about the advantages and changes of the new UI.
    For those who don’t like it and won’t get accustomed that, you can switch to the previous UI here: http://feedly.com/i/preferences/advanced in the Rendering engine section. Please note that we won’t release any further updates to this new engine in the future like the current annotation, highlights and further improvements like Machine learning etc.

8. Marking as Read button no longer proceeds to next category/source

Clicking the 'Mark as Read' button used to proceed to the next item which contained unread items, now it continues showing the same source. Please make this configurable or add another button which proceeds to next unread source.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we’re very sorry for this regression, it is now fixed. For those who still see this, please refresh feedly. If that doesn’t work, log out and back in. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

9. Please make this new "card" UI in title view optional

I love the "title only" view, which is ideal for quickly scanning a feed and opening select items. But now when I click a title, instead of expanding that item inside the list, it slides this new card interface over from the right. This covers up the item list (which requires closing the card to access) and also interferes with the j/k keyboard shortcuts by triggering my browser's "find as you type" function (which didn't happen in the old format). You can use the arrow in the card to move on if you start from the first item, but this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. once i'm logged-in to the web version, there is no "contact us" button or any way of contacting you guys about anything.

The categories here also lack "feedly web app" because this is directly related to it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    as we are streamlining the feedly support process to be as responsive as possible to as many users as possible, here are couple options for you:

For free users, please post your request on the open feedly community forum
    https://plus.google.com/communities/113648582731838175643

or on our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/feedly

feedly has also a knowledge base that covers frequently asked questions:
    http://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase

If you are a paid PRO user, please forward your request to the premium support email you will find at:
    http://feedly.com/i/upgraded

11. dark day mode - high intensity dark for OLED

Need to conserve energy but also to display high intensity white over black. Very useful for OLED displays.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add ability to filter articles that have a certain engagement number or higher.

Certain feeds I subscribed to a very noisy and not every article is worth reading. I would very much like to only read articles that have reached a certain engagement number (e.g. 100) and hide everything else.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Prioritize low traffic sources more

I like Hacker News and Reddit but after subscribing to them I find that I'm basically not reading anything else. They simply get too much traffic and it drowns out other news sources. I'd like an option to round robin my news sources, by category or site, bringing in the "most engaging" stories from each source first or some other function that's a hybrid of time and popularity.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep dark theme into web view

Just improve web view of articles to keep the dark theme appearance to avoid the sudden shining of the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sort mostly read articles

I think that will be great if feedly have a filter that sort by mostly read articles. So when I have too many articles to read I can only read the best ones.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fever-like "What's hot" sorting option

Add support for a Fever-like sorting option witch shows the hottest Feeds and News within my Feedly.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 368 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  44 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More Featured Articles / Sort by number of likes

I want to have more featured articles, perhaps separately unlike the existing Idea to disable featured articles altogether.

Featured articles are useful to view only most liked posts instead of going through lot of new feeds.

Alternatively sort by likes will be great too

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The "Unread Only" filter doesn't work!

The "Unread Only" filter doesn't work! This makes sorting by Oldest First useless since every article is shown.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sort by # of views

I think it would be great if we could chose to have our feedly show the results by # of views instead of just most recent

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base