Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, can you please send us the RSS you’re trying to add to your Feedly that logs you out? Can you also make sure you’re running the latest version of Feedly app by logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?
    We’re at care@feedly.com

2. Black Friday ad, keeps showing up on every visit, doesn't redirect properly

The Black Friday ad reappears after any change of section or subsequent visit.

The biggest issue is that, upon closing the ad, it simply redirects to my front page. I am usually trying to go to a specific feed or category of feed from a bookmark.

I tried to report this issue to support, but I can never reach the support page because I am also redirected away from it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Night Mode for the Browser Version

I would love to have the existing "night mode" from the mobile version in the browser on my desktop pc. Or at least an option to darken the backgrounnd. This is btw. the only missing thing, that holds me back from buying the feedly pro version ;-)

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ads that appear as articles in a feed are "fake news"!

Ads that appear as articles in a feed are "fake news"!

While I don't mind seeing ads, I'm very much angered ads are presented as articles in my feeds. The ads as articles aren't even pertinent to the feeds, of course.

So -- make the article ad lines stand out -- as to be obvious and distinct from the real feed articles and not fake news.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can I test premiun before paying for it?

Hi,

I want to use premium because of the Google Alert system, but before I pay for a whole year I would like to try it out first. Is there a way to do that?

Thaks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The global 'Mark as read' image won't load

The global 'Mark as read' image won't load in Chrome/Windows 10. The image location it is trying to load appears to be: https://s3.feedly.com/production/head/images/icon-action-markasread.png, which is indeed a 404. Not sure if it is a caching issue on my end but it has been this way for a month or so. Attaching a screenshot.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base