Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the checkmark button mark all entries as read again!

The checkmark button at the top right now shows a dropdown which just adds more clicks. Change it back to Mark All Read like it has been for years! If you want more options, put them under a separate icon rather than making everyone click more than once for a common activity!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mark as read button changes section from Today to All

After scrolling through my Today section and tapping the Mark as read button at the bottom, the section is changed from Today to All.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the user to choose scrolling method

Allow the user to choose between smooth continuous scrolling or paged scrolling in the new android app. I really don't like smooth scrolling as its harder to keep track of your position in the article list whereas its much easier to scan each page for articles of interest before moving to the next page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Feedly have smooth scrolling instead of page by page scrolling. It makes quickly scanning through articles more natural.

Make Feedly have smooth scrolling instead of page by page scrolling. It makes quickly scanning through articles more natural. The two current scrolling methods seem choppy.

2,988 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    101 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Saved for later bug

I have a bug on my “Saved For Later” list. One article is stuck in there, even when I take the “Saved For Later” tag off it keeps being displayed on my list… and it's the most frustrating experience I had.

This bug made me think about a feature, a Single button to empty the “Saved for Sater” list, removing all the tags from all the articles using just one click or even 2 —if you add it on one menu.

This is different to the concept of “Mark as Read” I don't mean to mark them as read, I…

686 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    141 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re very sorry for this, please if you’re not able to delete some article from Save for Later, if it is stuck there forever, let me know at care@feedly.com I’ll fix this for you from our end.
    Also please send me your userID from : https://feedly.com/i/console

userID is a string of numbers and characters on top of that page, usually something like this: 8ad234e3-3921-40ac-9808-39213e8c65ff

6. "Title View" as default display option

an option for the default view for "Titles"

1,049 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Arthur responded

The feature is now available!

On feedly desktop go in Preferences (at the bottom of the left menu). The second section is called “Default view” and enables you to set a view as default. This includes the Titles view.

We are also working on bringing this feature on feedly mobile. Keep an eye on blog.feedly.com for new features announcement.

7. Fix Adobe advertising block so it doesn't scroll with titles.

With free version show Adobe title. But remove Adobe advertising overlay on top of titles. (See attached.)

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'm unable to open my Saved Items

I'm unable to open my Saved Items

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The "Looking for support? We are happy to help." link in the VIP Support page is not working

I wanted to report an error through the Support page, and I discovered that the VIP Support page has unclickable texts where it reads "Looking for support? We are happy to help."
    The text looks to contain a hyperling, but when clicking it nothing happens.

Also, the original error was that when accessing a Board with several Feeds, the general board view is showing no unread articles, when instead each feed inside the board has about +1K articles for reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. review the YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE section to make sure it is relevent and not offensive

I am following Business Writing and the suggestions in that section are "Beautiful extreme bondage," Male Denial and Female Dominance," and "Sensual Pegging." I am using this account for work purposes, and those suggestions are WAY off topic and extremely inappropriate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Widows/Chrome

Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Windows/Chrome. They were there yesterday and worked fine. Today they're impossible to find.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back "Full Article View"

I used the full article view most of my time on pc, but I see that now it's gone everywhere except from the list of "All" articles.

I found it extremely easy to use, it gave a more direct reading experience instead of clicking article by article to see if you're interested on it

Please bring it back

383 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    52 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ads are covering my feeds.

Not sure where to report this, but starting today, adds are covering my feeds. It makes feeds unusable. It is also a disservice to your ad provider, because ads annoy users by blocking them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can no longer see read items easily

Previously if one clicked directly on a feed name and there were no unread items, the list of read items would be displayed. This has been changed recently and now to see read items, you need to change an option in the feed settings.

This makes it much more difficult to find an article you read yesterday or if you clicked "Mark as Read" by mistake and want to go back.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Wording mistake and support links

I have two items. First, with the free account, there isn't an obvious way to get support. When I click on "Support" I get sent to an upgrade page. I had to search in google to find this site. Second, the headline on the upgrade page says "Introducting Feedly Pro", I think this was meant to say "Introducing".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Dan, thank you for the heads-up, we’ll fix the typo, it is a new landing page we’re trying and it seems this is in one of the variations.
    Premium support is available in Feedly Pro only, so the upgrade page is displayed correctly, if you have any questions, let us know at care@feedly.com

16. On the "Title-only" view, this morning AD overwrites articles.

I use Chrome 62.0.3202.94 (official, 64 bit) and title-only view is not usable with these AD (Adobe something...).
    Check the attached screenshot

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow me to select the fourth layout view

Most of my views let me see the article content. For one view, I selected another to compare, and now I can't get back.

All I can choose is Card, Title, and Magazine view, none of which match the rest of my feeds. Screenshot attached of the view I want everywhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Preferences option has disappeared...

The Preferences option used to be at the bottom of the left hand side menu, beneath the list of my Personal Feeds.

Now, the only things there are 'Share collections' and 'Recently Read'.

Where have the Preferences gone?!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base