Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. End of google+ - cleaning

As Google Plus is now dead ...

I suggest to delete all references/mechanisms (code, website, closing tickets for open suggestions, android/ios/... applications, documentation, ...) for it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What happened to the Instapaper integration? It was one of the best features of the app.

What happened to the Instapaper integration? It was one of the best features of the app. Unsure if I will continue using it without this App without it

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Wordpress Press This work again !

Seems that Feedly doesn't work anymore with the new Press This

"The WordPress bookmarklet was deprecated. Please delete it from your web browser."

how about making it work again ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. adding support for Twitter Lists

This will help in accessing content which does not have RSS feeds. And it will have Feedly more relevant with changing times.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implement Twitter feed viewing similar to Flipboard

The way Flipboard has implemented Twitter is that it grabs the content in the tweet and displays it - so rather than a user having to click a link to read an article or view an image, it simply gets the article content or image and displays it, with any text of the tweet acting as a caption.
    It would be great if I could integrate my Twitter account into Feedly the same way, and have full images or articles displayed alongside my RSS images and articles.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base