Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Return the feature to see the author in the summary. Essential.

In most feeds I look first for the author, then the article. Many feeds are populated with multiple authors.
    In the last version, I could see the author. Now, I cannot.
    Please return the feature.
    Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. show number of comments and rating for articles from collaborative blogs

I reading collaborative blog with feedly, I would like to see number of comments and rating of each article, a bit outdated or cached is ok. Could you please point me at your API, so I will be able to implement this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. investigate feeds erroneously marked as 'unreachable'

Hi,

I have noticed that feedly marked this RSS feed as 'unreachable':

https://twittercommunity.com/c/announcements.rss

When I load it in the browser it is reachable. Moreover, feedly shows only old entries (see attached screenshot).

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a mention somewhere in the API docs that tags=boards please

Pretty much as the title. The docs are good and the API is great. And Feedly is amazing. But I lost a looot of time searching a way to manage boards via the API

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a mention somewhere in the API docs that tags=boards please

Pretty much as the title. The docs are good and the API is great. And Feedly is amazing. But I lost a looot of time searching a way to manage boards via the API

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't hide Feeds after marking it read

Today when marking all feeds read, it started to hide the feed in the left panel. It is fine if the feed has nothing to show in the first place, as I want it hidden. But I like when scrolling through that feeds I am reading to not auto-hide when the unread count gets to zero. It makes it hard to go back through and find recently read things to re-read/reference/etc.

This is in Pro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ad covers article in Card View

When there are 3 articles in Card View the ad covers the 3rd article. Would like this bug fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add a integration with Telegram

A possibility to read Telegram channels via Feedly as bazqux.com can do

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feeds and Categories

I appreciate Feedly. It's an outstanding tool, but I wonder about a recent change. Or have I missed settings?

I used to be able to click on a category in the left sidebar and have it open to view all the feeds within that category. Clicking on an individual feed was possible. Now the only way to do something close to that seems to be to use the Index.

The display of feeds with article counts under a category along with no unviewed article additional feeds is simply better than having to go to the Index.

And, what happened to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You’re making a “snapchat” level mistake

Prior to yesterday’s update, a page of unread items were marked as read once that page was dismissed. That behavior is now gone, even in the classic version. I scan 100’s of articles a day whenever a have a moment or two. My reader MUST support appropriate incremental marking of articles as read in order to support my use case. As of this update it does not - and neither does the Feedly Classic app.

You are about to lose a large portion of your audience if you don’t bring back this behavior immediately - as in days.

Feedly got…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,would you try enabling mark as read on scroll and long pressing on articles to select form Mark as Read above/below? That would put you close to the previous behavior. We don’t have pages concept in the new app so we don’t know how to mark to mark a current page as read anymore.
    If that is a big change for you, there is Feedly Classic app still available.

11. Integrate/create tool to generate RSS from ANY site even if not RSS compatible - like FetchRSS

Integrate/create tool to generate RSS from ANY site even if not RSS compatible - like FetchRSS

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The option to "open website directly" doesn't work on newly added blogs.

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome. If I add a blog and click on the option to open the website directly, it doesn't work. The option will not "stick". When I go to another blog and then back to the one I just added, the options is no longer checked. I have all of my older blogs set up to open the website directly and they work fine. The problem is only with newly added ones. I posted this here because I can find no way to report a problem on the Feedly website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. in the new design pop open the source view when clicking anywhere on the side, not just the hamburger

This was the behavior in the old design, but the new one broke it. I have my monitors in portrait mode so there's no room to leave the side navigation open all the time. Having to specifically target the hamburger icon to open it is much harder than clicking anywhere on the left.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notification for unreachable sources!

Its hard to notice when less frequent news sources are not getting updated anymore - this is why it would be really helpful if the user would be notified by a popup or something else for sources that are unreachable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Font really small after the update

After the update a few days ago, it is very hard to read my feeds couse the font got so small now. It is hardly inpossible to read my feeds.
    Do I really have now to pay to make it smoothly readable again ?
    I have tried on two different computers, with full hd and wqhd resolution. Everywhere the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. dark mode links

The links in articles in dark mode are too hard to see and should be brighter like the text itself is.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BUG: "J" keyboard shortcut is opening right slider even in the article view

I set the right slider to display when using Card view and magazine view. But when I press "J" in Article view, the right slider is opening.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. bring the old overlapping article-view back

if you open an article, since today the article opens in the result-list and not as a overlapping window.
    The worst thing is, that some article have some much white space, that you have to scroll up and down to close that window. This need so much time. And you can't see the "x" for closing the window.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back read on scroll on web interface

I used to be able to have items marked as read automatically as I scrolled by them but as of yesterday, I noticed this is no longer happening.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Spirit Airlines Refund Policy for Delayed Flights

HOW TO RETURN YOUR SPIRIT AIRLINES FLIGHT TICKETS ?
    Now as you have cancelled the tickets, it will send you a confirmation mail and even message over your device itself.
    And for further any details just make them a call at there official number which ‘Spirit airlines reservation phone number’. This support facility is available 24/7 hours in a day, which could be easily availed by the common people across the whole world.
    visit: https://www.vsupportservices.com/spirit-airlines-booking-phone-number

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base