Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spirit Airlines Refund Policy for Delayed Flights

HOW TO RETURN YOUR SPIRIT AIRLINES FLIGHT TICKETS ?
    Now as you have cancelled the tickets, it will send you a confirmation mail and even message over your device itself.
    And for further any details just make them a call at there official number which ‘Spirit airlines reservation phone number’. This support facility is available 24/7 hours in a day, which could be easily availed by the common people across the whole world.
    visit: https://www.vsupportservices.com/spirit-airlines-booking-phone-number

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the Drudge Report Feed!

The Drudge Report Feed (http://drudgereportfeed.com/) stopped updating through Feedly on Nov 6th which pisses off 36k followers (as reported by Feedly). The Drudge Report Feed has not stopped updating when accessed directly. Other Drudge Report related feeds also don't seem to be working through Feedly.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED!

Have you got something against Drudge or what?

Please fix.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mark page as read gesture

I would like to mark as read all the articles in a page with a longer swipe as I do in Feedly classic. It’s terrible to mark as read one by one or automatically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't access to my Feedly account in China via third-party apps

Feedly.com is no longer banned by GFW recently in mainland China. But while using some thrid-party apps with Feedly account(Reeder on IOS;Nextgen Reader on Win10 etc) ,syncing problem seems to appear. I can't sync at third-party apps if I don't use VPN, while Feedly's website remains normal. I would be really happy if you can fix this problem.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. don't show all feeds when there are no unread items

This is in the Web version of feedly.

When there are unread items, the left column will show them under "feeds", divided into categories.
    Only the unread feeds are displayed, which is good; from my ~150 feeds, i only see those that have been updated recently.

Until about a month ago, when I finished all unread items, the "feeds" list would show no items, with maybe some small label like "show all" or something.

Recently, something changed: when I finish all unread items, the "feeds" list will automatically go into "show all", and show me the full list of all…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration with Gmail

I hope that I can receive all the RSS feeds when I am reading my emails with Gmail, instead of switching between different windows.
    Besides, it would be great if I can use my gmail to store all my RSS feeds permanently, with the board/label function of course.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make bulk-deleting from Boards possible

I am piling up a lot of articles in Boards. Sometimes I would like to "flush" a Board: remove all articles from it without having to delete and re-create the Board. That is a workaround + it is cumbersome.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make a dark mode that has actual white text for unread.

Right now night mode unread text is muddy. The text is very light gray but not pure white. This means it is harder to see. I realize it might be easier on the eyes but if it were white text I could just reduce brightness. As it is I can’t increase brightness of gray.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I currently have the free version and it's showing very old posts in my feed. I can upgrade but want to know if that is fixed with upgrading

I currently have the free version and it's showing very old posts in my feed. I can upgrade but want to know if that is fixed with upgrading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Feedly's Today feed to end instead of auto-loading new cards

I love how Feedly Classic provides a finite number of cards to review in the 'Today' view. And when you get to the end, swiping up does nothing. This makes it easy to control how much content I'm looking at, something that is unique to Feedly Classic vs all other news apps.

I wish the new Feedly app allowed a user setting to specify 'infinite scroll' vs 'finite cards' in the Today view. I currently still use Feedly Classic (fingers crossed that it never gets deprecated!!), but it would be awesome if the new Feedly app allowed this feature so…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve images capturing and don't show twice same image in Article View

Feedly for many feeds isn't compatible to display images in Magazine View and Cards View while image/s is/are displayed in Article View. I know it might depend on RSS structure, but Feedly could adopt it in smart way and if missing image to display and feed content has it, then show first available image from feed content. Can reproduce with http://www.inn.co.il/Rss.aspx?act=0.1

Similar issues is with some feeds Feedly in Article View showing twice the same image, I think if in top shown already image then if same image is in feed content start, then it shouldn't be shown again. Can…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Its bad enough simply pulling up a website doesn't clear the 'check mark'. But NOW, I have to click the check mark, then select an option.

The new 'feature' ... have to select an option when you click the 'read check mark'. Sucks. Why can't you simply figure out when I've already read the think and mark as read.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display score for reddit

At the moment the scores for reddit is not displayed. It would be great to have this integrated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. problems posting articles in facebook

Every article from every feed I subscribe to is giving me this error message today 'Warning
    User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform'
    Could you please look into the error and fix? It is quite annoying having to go to each website to copy and paste directly into my facebook newsfeed. Thanks (22.7.2019)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add setting/filter to only show feeds with full content

I often take the metro where signals are scarce. Several feeds have "read more" links at the bottom of the content. I would prefer to hide all feeds that do this since I have to usually skip and move on to a feed that already has the content downloaded because no internet. This will help those who have been asking for offline caching, but it may be a simpler addition.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. no "Index" for 2 weeks?!

I'm trying to click on the Index link and all I get is a message saying "We are in the process of modernizing the index page. More in two weeks."

Are you saying I can't use the Index for two weeks? Seriously?!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Boolean Search Operators -> Feedly own alert system, like Mention or Awario

Would be cool to see, if Feedly integrate it´s on alert system with boolean search operators.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base