Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the option to reorganise the "explore" section

I enjoy finding new articles in Today - Explore, except many of the categories near the top are not relevant to me in the slightest, can we please have an option to reorder the different categories?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures becaus

Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures because of my finger when I scroll the content.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add full screen reading by drawing over status bar

It seems like a pretty basic feature already available in many reading apps today; notably Medium and Pocket.

Essentially, when in reading mode, scrolling should overlay on top of the android status bar for a more immersive, clean and clutter free reading experience.

I read somewhere that Android Pie has removed the ability for apps to draw-over the status bar. However, I see apps like Medium, Pocket and Palabre still able to display content in full-screen, upon scrolling.

With new bezel-free devices, this ability will make reading buttery-smooth and totally void of distraction.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [BUG]: "Content not Available" error when adding content from Medium to a board

On several occasions when trying to add a medium article to a board I get an error message saying "Content not Available".

An example for an article that gave me the error: https://medium.com/swlh/design-guide-alerts-f563fa139853

Thanks,

Shani

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't disguise advertisements as real news

Hey guys. I'm all for keeping the lights on and I get advertising, but please don't disguise sponsored posts as real news. It's ok to put ads in a little colorful box. I actually notice them once in a while. But having to be wary of stealth posts hidden among real news is triggering me. And yes, I'm one of the cheapskates who only uses your free plan. Lose me at your peril.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To support hashtags both to search and following them. Like Flipboard can do. https://flipboard.com/ Or like Twitter and Instagram can do.

To support hashtags both to search and following them.
    Like Flipboard can do.
    https://flipboard.com/

Or like Twitter and Instagram can do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integrating with Firefox, developing a brand new extension that works just as fast as Pocket. An extension that's smart. An extension that

Integrating with Firefox, developing a brand new extension that works just as fast as Pocket. An extension that's smart.

An extension that can follow both the websites that support RSS and those that do not support RSS. By creating an RSS link. Like the https://rss.app/ website can do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. check the rss feed of my website: http://blog.cosine-inn.com/feed

Please check the rss feed of my website: http://blog.cosine-inn.com/feed

On feedly, the last post was from July 2018. I have written new articles regularly but none are shown.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add support for the new BDSMLR

Tumblr has started removing adult-oriented posts, forcing bloggers to seek alternative sites. One of these sites is BDSMLR. However, Feedly does not support this new site.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. get the Associated Press to support Feedly.

The Associated press has stopped using RSS feeds. Yet, they are one of the world's biggest news sources. You guys gotta find a way to get the Associated Press into Feedly. Contact them and see if you can work something out?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show the article source (website name) in compact density - it used to work

On iPad pro 12.9 2017 I'm having an issue where in "compact" density my feed doesn't show the source of the article. It used to show it the website name in compact density, now it 8nly shows it in comfortable. This is in the iPad app,btw. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. don't automatically mark articles older than 30 days as "read"!

Simple.
    Dont mark items as "read" automatically. That way i have to dig through items that are mark as read and try to remember what i actually read and what is not read but feedly marked it as read anyway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Toggle animated gif in article view

I love to use feedly to read ui movement rss in article view, but all the animated content is in still jpg now. Would you please add a function to enable or disable the gif animation for user preference?

https://uimovement.com/

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Full Text RSS

Is there any possibility that users can get full-text RSS through Feedly "automatically" without number or any kind of limitation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add some Rules

Hello Feedly:

I suggest add some rules such as outlook/gmail to help users automatically classify everything. So far, as I know, we can only manually mark articles with board/label function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ios read later

When in an article and you click the read later ribbon at the top, could you have it auto fill in the ribbon icon instead of just changing to green? When in bad lighting it's really hard to tell if the read it later icon was clicked.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back the default view in the iOS app’s settings

The setting used to be there. Now I have to tap all in the left nav to see this view every time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. delete search history when looking to add new content

Option to clear search history when looking for new blogs or RSS feeds to add to your Feedly account.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it so that read articles don't show up again as unread

When I read through my feeds and reach the end, I push the "mark all as read" button and the list clears. Yay! But the next time I open the app to check my feed, the stories that I've already read and cleared are back again as unread... Please make it so they don't come back!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base